Spirit of Grand Lake Tour
The highlight to your Colorado Vacation and a unique perspective to the splendors of Rocky Mountain National Park and Grand County , Colorado. A two hour guided boat tour no trip to the Rocky Mountains is complete without this experience.
Sit back and relax while you experience an unforgettable two hour tour through some of the most beautiful and exciting landscape the Rocky Mountains can offer. Learn about high mountain lakes and the surrounding mountains including geological history, the history of its people and its ecology and wildlife. See it all from a unique perspective. Soak in some awesomeness.
Special Tours Available
An exciting choice for celebrating a birthday, anniversary, family reunion. or wedding. We can help you plan a group event from simple tours, to picnics on an island, to an elaborate party complete with catered food and beverages.
Tours limited to 10 people. Large groups accommodated with up to 10 tour boats available.
Some of the sights include
- Trail Ridge Marina your point of departure
- The view headed toward the islands a typical view from the tour boat
- American White Pelican in Flight one of the largest wingspans of any bird in the world
- Islands left over from the ice age and a great place to picnic.
ReservationsPhone 970-531-4053 or e-mail. We will confirm e-mail reservations by e-mail.
- $38.50 per person
- Free for children 13 and under
- Special Tours please call for price